Programmer Analyst ConsultantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Programmer Analyst Consultant to join our Information Systems Team.
We are recruiting a Programmer Analyst who specializes in data acquisition and transformation to join our Data Warehouse Solutions team in Louisville, Kentucky. We support a remote workplace with occasional travel to Louisville.
The Data Warehouse Solutions team is responsible for extracting and consolidating data from various source system applications and delivering information to business users in an impactful manner. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with a passion for data and delivering value to the business.
- Develop and maintain data acquisition processes from vendor and in-house applications utilizing Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SFTP, Web Service, and other tools
- Transform data to efficiently load to SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Develop expertise in the SAP Business Warehouse toolset – experience desired but not required
- Understand business operations, technology, and data flows to serve the needs of the business
- Manage time effectively to address business priorities
- Serve as project manager for small projects
- Develop and maintain knowledge of IT strategy and how it supports the business
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business areas being supported
- Provide ongoing support of production applications (on-call problem resolution) as required
- Data Warehouse / Data Analytics / Business Intelligence tools and concepts
- Relational database programming and tools
- Willingness to learn SAP Business Warehouse tools
- Web, Cloud, & Mobile technologies
- Has successfully participated in project teams with medium to large business initiatives.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work independently and lead small projects with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to new technology and processes quickly
- Healthcare industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field or other equivalent degree or certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Data Warehouse/Analytics field, preferably in the Health Care industry.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.