Programmer Analyst ConsultantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Salesforce Consultant Programmer Analyst to join our Information Systems Team. Working remotely is an option for this position.
Kindred Healthcare is seeking a Salesforce Consultant Programmer Analyst with experience in developing SalesForce applications to play a vital role in our information systems department. This candidate will have the opportunity to maintain an enterprise application to facilitate strategic initiatives for our ever changing and growing company of Kindred. The right candidate will be a strategic team player with demonstrated excellence in translating product backlog items into application product features while working on a Scrum team. The ideal candidate would have an excellent understanding of Agile development methodologies and be able to be the technical lead for the development team.
- Understands Kindred’s Information Systems strategy and how it supports the business strategy.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements and map them to solutions that leverage Salesforce capabilities and functionality.
- Outline, develop and maintain comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions and be able to clearly outline their operations to the end-users.
- Plays the lead role in the design of application architecture to support the SalesForce Information Systems strategy.
- Participates in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Create and maintain Lightning Web Components, custom objects, validation and workflow rules, Process builder/flows, etc.
- Integrate with third-party tools when needed.
- Map, migrate, and integrate data into new solutions and in-house proprietary systems.
- Stay current with the Salesforce releases and leverage updates applicable to the organization, be able to make suggestions based on potential future needs of the users.
- Handle administrative functions as needed, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular system audits, maintain necessary backups, and prepare for future upgrades.
- Responsible for regular training for new features/functionality.
- Be able to apply necessary testing to releases following and ensure no disruptions when pushing changes from the development sandboxes to the live environment.
- Communicates tasks requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Acts as collaborative member of product team.
- Supports communication activities with end-user testing for software development.
- Assists with creation of tasks based on PBI application requirements to facilitate development.
- Works continuously on sprint PBI initiatives to continue evolving an application/product.
- Utilize user story boards that will translate into developed code which transforms product features.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate to advanced complexity.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Comfortable with an often-changing business environment and requirements.
- Ability to work with a cross functional team.
- Strong analytical and development skills.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and developing solutions on Salesforce platform as a developer.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external applications.
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer I and Salesforce.com Administrator I. (PD II and Administrator II a plus).
- Certified SalesForce.com Application Architect or System Architect a plus
- Lightning Experience and development is a must.
Depending on Candidate's qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.