Program Manager, Enterprise Transformation OfficeLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Program Manager to join our Enterprise Transformation Office in Louisville, KY.
Provides program level support for project teams on, consulting, methodologies, and standards for Transformational Programs. The program manager will ensure that projects are clearly defined, systematically executed, and results oriented. Manages ongoing development and improvement of both Business and I/S processes and standards to advance the levels of quality and efficiency within Business and I/S organizations.
- Provides oversight and helps manage multiple, simultaneous projects for Kindred business areas in tandem with Kindred I/S departments. Develop and implement standardized methodologies; lead project team members and other project resources; provide direction to other project managers.
- Ensures overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Provides guidance and training to project managers in other Business and I/S departments in the development and analysis of project plans and materials.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations.
- Develops and maintains processes for reporting project status and trends for both Business and I/S management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact effectively with others at all levels to achieve results.
- Ability to present Program Level updates to Top Executives
- Ability to supervise/coach/guide less experienced Project Managers
- Excellent organizational skills; exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and projects with little or no supervision.
- Knowledgeable of the project life cycle and key components of project work.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management Methodologies and tools.
- Understanding of human resources policies and practices as well as change management techniques.
- PMP Certification (desired)
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certifications (desired)
- 5-8 years of combined business experience resulting in project management leadership skills.
- 5 + years of progressively growing responsibility in a Program Management and/or Leadership role.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.