Print and Distribution ClerkLouisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health has an oppurtunity for a Print and Distribution Clerk to join our team in Louisville, KY.
Responsible for coordinating and executing the processing and distribution of all print jobs. Monitors jobs and appropriately responds to exceptions and/or issues affecting their successful execution in order to ensure quality customer satisfaction. Provides leadership and guidance to less experienced team members.
About LifePoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
- Operates print equipment to produce payroll checks, direct deposit stubs, AP checks, and financial reports
- Works with management and other departments to ensure the proper set-up, processing, and documentation of print jobs according to departmental processes, procedures, and methodologies.
- Monitors and troubleshoots equipment during operation to ensure maximum productivity and flawless execution of print jobs. Analyzes and resolves errors or escalates to management for resolution as needed.
- Audits printed check stock to ensure that quality MICR characters and a controlled amount of forms are produced.
- Packages and distributes completed print jobs to appropriate departments and facilities.
- Performs regular inventory control of check stock to ensure adequate amount is continuously available.
- Monitors distribution standards and procedures and recommends improvements.
- Solicits feedback and guidance of best practices from more experienced department team members.
- Coaches, mentors, and provides feedback to less experienced staff regarding procedures, policies, and standards that pertain to the Print & Distribution department.
- Continually enhances departmental knowledge in order to achieve departmental success and professional growth.
- Exhibits the ability to understand print systems and applications.
- Good attention to detail in order to write and communicate operational documentation.
- Has the aptitude to perform Quality Assurance testing on forms being printed.
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate feedback to management as required.
- Basic knowledge of financial systems applications currently utilized by Kindred (e.g., SAP).
- Current working knowledge of Windows applications used for Print & Distribution.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year Print and Distribution experience or at least 1 year current work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IS Operations
- IS Print Distribution
- IS Healthcare field
- Healthcare industry experience within an IS financial or medical setting would contribute to success in this position.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.