PDU - Class 15Louisville, Kentucky
Purpose of the PDU Program
The purpose of the KHRS PDU program is to: 1) Provide for PD succession planning 2) Develop bench-strength within the area for future KHRS business expansion 3) Provide career development opportunities for KHRS employees 4) Provide additional support for PDs and ADOs 5) Increase customer and employee satisfaction
PDU Candidate Prerequisite Criteria
The following core skills are considered as prerequisites for therapists seeking consideration for a PDU designation:
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills as exemplified through their interaction with other members of the rehab team.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills as exemplified in their daily clinical practice.
- Possesses strong clinical background and expertise.
- Demonstrates strong personal interaction and communication skills as evidenced by their interpersonal relationships with peers and facility staff.
- Functions as an active and contributing interdisciplinary team member as exemplified by their daily clinical involvement.
- Candidate must have at least one year of long-term care experience
- Candidate must be willing to commit one year to completing the program. However, if a need arises the employee may begin a position as a PD prior to program completion upon ADO approval.
- Experience criteria may be waived with ADO approval
PDU Minimum Expectations
- Potentially willing to relocate
- Timely completion of homework assignments
- Active participation on PDU training calls
- Willing to fill in for current PD of their facility and other surrounding facilities as needed
- Must remain in good standing for all areas of job performance
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.