Payroll Systems SpecialistLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Payroll Systems Specialist to join our Payroll Team in Louisville, Kentucky.
Provides system research and analysis support to Payroll Leadership. Contributes to the processing of payroll by loading files that impact payroll processing. Supports payroll tax team and produces ad-hoc reports.
- Coordinates, processes, and validates bonus and increase loads
- Design and develop ad-hoc reports
- Maintains processing schedules and facility lists
- Coordinate payment of special pay requests in compliance with company policies
- Works issues from the New Hire Reporting process
- Key unemployment updates into BSI
- Conducts research and responds to internal requests regarding individual pay analysis
- Supports quarterly and annual tax processing
- Supports payroll tax audit reporting needs
- Supports data gathering for tax audits as requested by Payroll Leadership
- Produces year-end reports related to year-end processing
- Support WARN Act process
- Create monthly payroll processing calendar for Payroll Leadership to review
- Assists with special projects as requested.
- Support payroll processing as requested by Payroll Leadership
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, Access and Basic Report Writing
- Knowledge of payroll system (SAP) and related tax software (MasterTax)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of organization
- Ability to manage several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service skills with focus on service excellence. Demonstrated ability to communicate with others in a helpful and professional manner even when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to self-direct and self-pace under the pressure of deadlines
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 0
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or combined education/experience equivalent.
- 3 years of experience that includes report writing.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.