Outcomes Manager Louisville, Kentucky
Kindred Rehabilitation Services is seeking a new member of our leadership team. The Outcomes Manager will work virtually to provide coordination of the timely and accurate data completion of the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility-Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI) for each rehabilitation inpatient at assigned programs. This individual collects, reviews and monitors the information contained in the IRF-PAI, on each patient to ensure accuracy in the scoring of functional status and reflection of the patient’s care needs, as documented in the medical record and the UDS Pro-Doc system, in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team. This position will assist in the ongoing monitoring of identified outcome benchmarks for the inpatient population. The Outcomes Manager has access to confidential patient information and maintains confidentiality of all information. Occasional travel may be requested to fulfill essential functions, ideal location would be in the Southeast area of the US.Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program or Licensed/Registered PT, OT, SLP
- Current unrestricted state licensure as Registered Nurse (preferred) or PT, OT, SLP.
- CRRN preferred
- CPR/BCLS certification.
- UDSMR PPS Certification within 3 years.
- 3+ years of experience in the care of patients in the acute hospital or rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.