Online Reputation Analyst - RemoteLouisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health has an oppurtunity for a Online Reputation Analyst! This is a remote position.
Responsibilities will include implementing established online reputation strategies to manage online sentiment across a variety of media outlets, auditing, and business listing best practices. This individual will be responsible for the execution of the reputation program with a commitment to listening, adjusting, and communicating to exceed consumer expectations. This individual must be able to work individually on a project as well as communicate well with a team. This is a full time position.
LifePoint Health Introduction:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
- Manage enterprise business listings across various vendors
- Manage and update ORM resource library (yearly and as needed)
- Provide real-time daily monitoring of online comments/ private messages/ reviews generated through various online channels and forums
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of the reputation-monitoring program, in conjunction with the third-party vendor. This includes adding/removing users, location updates, trouble-shooting issues, etc.
- Work with the Director of Online Reputation to address any trouble shooting issues with review sites or Reputation.com
- Assist with vendor module set up, training and collateral creation
- Provide field ORM team members with ongoing support
- Provide live Teams trainings for field team members
- Participate in crisis communication “event” calls when necessary
- Participate in monthly on-call duties (one shift every 3 weeks)
- Work inter-departmentally to ensure the Reputation program continues to meet and exceed expectations
- Work closely with the marketing teams to identify opportunities for complementary efforts
- Lead projects around review generation strategy
- Have an understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews
- Be quick, flexible, and capable to adjust with digital landscape
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Understand the basic usage of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of basic principles of grammar, design, and privacy and copyright laws
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications required
3-5 years of experience with a recent focus on social media and community management
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.