Office AssistantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for an Office Assistant to join our Corporate Services Department in Louisville, KY.
Performs customer service functions by providing mail sorting and delivery, scanning incoming overnight shipments and deliveries, providing outbound shipping assistance, filling supply orders, copying and binding projects, mass mailings, and stocking kitchen supplies.
- Sorts and delivers inter-office and U.S. Postal mail, including researching miscellaneous mail and shipments for proper delivery. Sorts mail for locations outside Corporate office.
- Scans and sorts priority and overnight shipments into system.
- Operates postage machine.
- Maintains Boise supplies, including acknowledging receipt of supplies, both special and normal, filling order requisitions, and maintaining letterhead, envelope and tab inventories.
- Manages AV inventory, schedules use of equipment and completes set-up.
- Coordinates services for fax and copy equipment, including changing toner, recycling toner cartridges.
- Completes copy requests.
- Maintains assigned stock of kitchen supplies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.