Medicare BillerLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a MedicareBiller to join our Central Business Office in Louisville, KY.
We need a talented individual to fill the role of Biller/Collector. In this position, you will be the one who keeps current, accurate billing on patient accounts, assures timely remittance, and takes immediate action on issues that involve account integrity. Verifies insurance coverage and follow-up with payers to facilitate uninterrupted cash flow.
- Assure accuracy of patient data and prepare billing according to regulations
- Prepare/maintain billing files and records; understand net revenue schedule and unrealized contractual log in relation to patient accounts
- Investigate delinquent accounts making recommendation on disposition of outstanding balance; contact third party organizations when necessary to facilitate timely payment of charges
- Provide timely notation of action taken on patient accounts; process refunds to insurance carrier or patient; correct late charges; monitor insurance coding and effective/exhaust dates
- Respond to patient account inquiries.
- Requires a High School diploma with proficiency in Medicare/Medicaid billing regulations.
- A minimum of 2 years of hospital billing experience preferred.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.