Materials Management Manager - DaysLouisville, Kentucky
- Maintain appropriate stock levels; establish reorder points for all supplies.
- Package and ship all parcels from the department; process appropriate forms.
- Type purchase orders, enter receiving reports/invoices, follow-up on open purchase orders and vendor discrepancies.
- Supervise processing of supplies (cleaning, packaging, sterilizing and storing) in accordance with established policies.
- Solicit bids, identify potential cost savings, and issue purchase orders.
- Maintain inventory control; ensure accuracy of data in purchasing computer system.
- Contact Biomed/Maintenance regarding equipment requiring an electrical safety check.
- Process all patient charges daily.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Accounting, Health Administration, Public Administration, Nursing, Basic Science or a related field.
Three years of related administrative, managerial and/or supervisory experience in materials management.
Demonstrated computer skills using Microsoft Office and Lotus products
Prior experience using Materials Management systems.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.