Marketing ManagerLouisville, Kentucky
This is a Contract Position for our Support Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
TheMarketingManagersupportstheKindredmarketingdepartmentbymanagingprojectsfromstarttofinish. TheMarketingManagergathersinformationfrominternalandexternalsourcestoguidemarketingand advertisingworkandhelpscoordinateeffortsofcreative, media, production, data analysisandothermarketingdepartmentdisciplines.
In collaboration with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will help plan, execute and improve advertising, email marketing and digital marketing initiatives. The position will support admission growth by managing and owning the online strategy to drive target audiences to, and to engage with, Kindred online properties. This person will be responsible for connecting, standardizing, measuring and improving the Kindred brand presence including, but not limited to, paid and organic social media, search, website, digital advertising, brand partnerships, thought-leadership blog, and email marketing in collaboration with Kindred’s marketing and communications team, agency partner and division leaders.
Assist in managing marketing strategy, email marketing automation and advertising campaigns for Kindred Hospitals and Kindred Healthcare Corporate
Provides proactive, organized project management support for complex, multi-channel marketing, communications and advertising campaigns ensuring on time and on budget delivery from in-house and agency/vendor partners
Help direct lead management strategies to establish Kindred as a thought leader in the industry, increase the Kindred brand top of mind awareness/preference and provide the sales team with interested and qualified leads
Creates strategic content and re-purpose existing content across channels and marketing campaigns for B2B, B2C and corporate audiences to build awareness, drive patient/provider engagement, promote preference, and generate leads
Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, social media, sales, as well as external partners to produce relevant content for advertising campaigns
- Responsibleforreviewing copy, artwork, printers’ proofsandcheckingdigitalfiles; seethatallworkcompletesthestandardapprovalprocessbeforebeingreviewedbyinternalstakeholders
Analyze online opportunities, determine and communicate cross channel implications/integrations via project briefs
Ensure the appropriate brand standards and messages are used in digital campaigns and properties
Work with Kindred web team to maximize SEO capabilities to ensure that Kindred’s sites are optimized for search engines
Stakeholder in improving the usability, design, content and conversion of Kindred’s digital properties
Manage procurement, inventory and maintenance of all campaign landing pages
Monitor and elevate data integrity within and between data platforms including Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics.
Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value.
Review analytics reports and oversee any required performance deep dives and optimizations
Ensure data, learnings and optimizations from digital campaigns are reported across all teams
Assist in and optimize email marketing campaigns
Analyzes data trends to determine if adjustments to marketing tactics are required
Supports the Marketing Director with fulfillmentoffieldneedsinoneoffadvertisingrequests
Directexperience with onlineadvertising/media, directmarketing, websitesande-mailcampaigns, including knowledgeofmassmediacommunicationanddissemination, advertisingandmarketingtrendsisdesired
- Digital experience desired to help move existing and develop new media campaigns based on advanced technologies and strategies
- Abilitytothriveinadeadline-drivenenvironment; effectively managingmultipletaskswithchangingpriorities
- A curiosity for digging into marketing outcomes and drive to improve tactics and processes
- A data-forward thinker who can intake figures/results, glean insights and implement next steps
- Coordinatedplanning/projectplanningskills; experienceintakingmarketingprojectsfromconcepttocompletion – includingcoordinatingwithprintersandvendors
- Employsconceptual, visualandcreativethinkingtosuccessfullycollaboratewithsubjectmatterexperts, seniorexecutives, graphicartistsandwebsitedesigners
- Priormarketing, advertisingorinteractiveagencyexposurethroughanentry-levelpositiondesired
- ExperienceinExcel, WordandPowerPointisrequired
- Approximatepercentoftimerequiredtotravel: 0-5%
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4-5 yearsofadvertising/digital/marketing-relatedexperience (inthehealthcarefield, preferably)
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.