Marketing Manager, Community HospitalsLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Community Hospitals to join our Marketing Team. Remote work will be considered for this position.
ScionHealth is building a best-in-class Marketing organization to drive patient volume/census across diverse business lines – connecting patients/families and providers to the care they/their patients need. ScionHealth provides high-quality, patient-centered acute and post-acute hospital solutions operating in 25 states with over 22,000 caregivers. The health system is focused on driving innovation, serving its communities and investing in people and technology to deliver compassionate patient care and excellent health outcomes.
The ideal candidate brings a broad marketing foundation and experience in healthcare, effectively combining managerial, strategic and analytical skills, with a proven track record of developing and deploying marketing initiatives that are on strategy, on time and on budget. This person will need to think holistically about the patient journey, use data to guide the work and be comfortable challenging convention.
If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to lead, create, build and thrive in a start-up energy, this is a role for you!
- Support marketing strategy (primary focus on digital), campaign management and execution to drive meaningful growth
- Drive strategy and tactical execution of paid media campaigns, including paid social, SEM, display and other digital marketing channels
- Manage digital agency/vendor relationships in support of digital marketing objectives, strategic needs and brand guidelines
- Identify tactics, channels, budgets and strategies to support enterprise and local strategic initiatives
- Oversee and optimize consumer-facing digital access points including websites, HRAs and landing pages to ensure best practices
- Develop standards, systems and processes for ongoing optimization across multiple channels
- In collaboration with the communications team, strategize content opportunities and messaging with an understanding of local markets, competitive landscape and consumer audiences
- Track and report on campaign performance, including collaborating with other teams and vendors to produce regular cadence of reports
- Executive research and discovery against our target audience and industry, uncovering new areas of opportunities, insights and analysis
- Effectively develop, track and report progress to local and corporate leaders on roadmaps, milestones and timelines
- Lead discussions with local and corporate teams to understand business goals and competitive positioning in order to ensure marketing priorities, strategies, tactics and resources are appropriately aligned
- Develop methods to forecast and report campaign results, ensuring that all campaign tactics are measurable
- Drive integration and coordination among corporate marketing team, local marketing teams and vendors in support of campaign objectives
- Analyze key performance indicators on an ongoing basis to assess campaign effectiveness; continuously consult based on learnings and best practices
- Assists in planning, monitoring and/or managing budgets in functional area
- Ability to make decisions that are guided by precedents, policies and objectives; regularly make decisions and recommendations affecting a functional area
- Ability to address problems requiring team input, innovative, creative and understanding of best practices to resolve issues
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proficient at Microsoft products, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strategic thinker with knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategy
- Skilled at building cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization as well as with external partners
- Active listener with exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Blend of abilities including building and managing relationships; creative thinking on strategies and programs; and ensuring that programs are measured through key business KPIs and metrics
- Proven ability to analyze, understand and articulate the success of previous communications and/or marketing strategies which have led to returns on investment and growth
- Proactive servicing approach and a strong sense of urgency to respond to matters on time
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and plan asset timelines accordingly
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; effectively managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to management and team members as required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, limited resources, and tight deadlines; excellent leadership, delegation, and organizational skills to plan, prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of knowledge about the health care industry, with direct digital marketing experience
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 10% or less
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 7 years related work experience required with demonstrated progressive experience and responsibility in marketing and communications roles
- Healthcare industry experience with direct digital marketing experience required
- Strategic thinker and the ability to mobilize cross-functional teams to develop fully integrated marketing strategy
- Demonstrated experience utilizing direct to consumer engagement and communications technology and tools, digital platforms and social media
- Demonstrated experience in managing integrated marketing and communications programs and multiple, complex priorities
Depending on Candidate’s qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.