Marketing Manager, Business DevelopmentLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Business Development to join ScionHealth. This position will be considered for remote work.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented and self-starting Marketing Manager! The Marketing Manager supports the ScionHealth growth strategy by helping to lead Business Development marketing strategy. The Marketing Manager gathers information from internal and external sources to guide marketing and advertising work and helps coordinate efforts of creative, media, production, data analysis and other marketing department disciplines.
In collaboration with the DVP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will help plan, execute and improve advertising and digital marketing initiatives. The position will support business growth (i.e. joint ventures, M&A and other protfolio expanding arrangments) by managing and owning the online strategy to drive target audiences to, and to engage with, online properties. This person will be responsible for connecting, standardizing, measuring and improving brand presence including, but not limited to, paid and organic social media, search, website, digital advertising, brand partnerships, and thought-leadership blog content in collaboration with ScionHealth’s marketing and communications team, agency partner and division leaders.
If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to lead, create, build and thrive in a start-up energy, this is a role for you!
- Manage marketing strategy, marketing automation and advertising campaigns for B2B/Business Development marketing initiatives
- Provides proactive, organized project management support for complex, multi-channel marketing, communications and advertising campaigns ensuring on time and on budget delivery from in-house and agency/vendor partners
- Directs lead management strategies to establish ScionHealth and our brands as a thought leader in the industry, increase top of mind brand awareness/preference and provide the business development team with qualified leads
- Creates strategic content and re-purpose existing content across channels and marketing campaigns to build awareness, promote preference, and generate leads; including development of value propositions and other written content
- Collaborate with internal teams, including creative, social media, business development, as well as external partners to produce relevant content for advertising campaigns
- Leads strategic projects related to marketing including launching new campaigns based on net new/shifting business priorities
- Responsible for reviewing copy, artwork, printers’ proofs and checking digital files; see that all work completes the standard approval process before being reviewed by internal stakeholders
- Analyze online opportunities, determine and communicate cross channel implications/integrations
- Ensure the appropriate brand standards and messages are used in all campaigns and programs
- Work with the web team to maximize SEO capabilities to ensure that web properties are optimized for search engines
- Key stakeholder in improving the usability, design, content and conversion of digital properties
- Manage the development and overall strategy of campaign landing pages
- Monitor and elevate data integrity within and between data platforms and across teams
- Design and implement test plans across web and digital advertising
- Review analytics reports and oversee any required performance deep dives and optimizations
- Ensure data, learnings and optimizations from digital campaigns are reported across all teams
- Assist in social media content development and influencer strategy
- Analyzes data trends to determine if adjustments to marketing tactics are required
- Supports the DVP of Marketing Director with fulfillment of field needs in one off advertising requests, pitch presentation development, etc.
- Direct experience with online advertising/media, direct marketing, websites and e-mail campaigns, including knowledge of mass media communication and dissemination, advertising and marketing trends is desired
- Digital experience desired to help move existing and develop new media campaigns based on advanced technologies and strategies
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; effectively managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- A curiosity for digging into marketing outcomes and drive to improve tactics and processes
- A data-forward thinker who can intake figures/results, glean insights and implement next steps
- Coordinated planning/project planning skills; experience in taking marketing projects from concept to completion – including coordinating with printers and vendors
- High degree of organization and follow through
- Employs conceptual, visual and creative thinking to successfully collaborate with subject matter experts, senior executives, graphic artists and website designers
- Expertise in building relationships and networking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required as well as the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Prior marketing, advertising or interactive agency exposure
- Prior healthcare marketing experience
- Experience in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5%
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of advertising/digital/marketing-related experience (in the healthcare field or business development, preferably)
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.