Marketing CoordinatorLouisville, Kentucky
This is a Contract Position for our Support Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
Kindred Healthcare is seeking a coordinator of enterprise marketing to help Kindred plan, execute and improve advertising, email marketing and digital marketing initiatives, as well as focus on marketing analytics. Must be able to communicate across internal and external teams, highly proficient in project management, and able to particiapte analytic review and analysis for better decision making for Kindred’s Marketing and Communications.
- Assist in executing marketing strategy and advertising campaigns for Kindred Healthcare's hospital services.
- Help execute strategies to establish Kindred as a thought leader in the industry, increase the Kindred brand top of mind awareness/preference and provide the sales team with interested and qualified leads.
- Focus on Kindred’s enterprise wide advertising efforts, helping analyze and optimize digital advertising, social and multi-media campaign efforts.
- Project manage advertising assets, intaking deadlines, specs and submitting for creative deveopment.
- Project manage performance through analyzing and optimizing digital advertising, social and multi-media campaign efforts so that key learnings are always applied to future work.
- Work with and draw conclusions from multiple data sources to identify trends, insights and recommended action.
- Assist in planning and executing digital marketing development, online content, user experience and reporting analytics,improving the usability, design, content and conversion of Kindred’s digital properties.
- Ensure cohesive customer experience by analyzing online opportunities; determine and communicate cross channel implications/integrations.
- Work with Kindred’s web team to maximize SEO capabilities to ensure that Kindred’s sites are optimized for search engines.
- Monitor and elevate data integrity within and between data platforms including Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics.
- Assist in designing and implementing test plans to understand drivers of response and value on creative assets and campaign strategies.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and plan asset timelines accordingly
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Proficient at Microsoft products, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work on project teams
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to management and team members as required.
- Strong desire to learn and teach.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5% or less
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications required.
- 3+ years experience in marketing.
- Experience in email marketing, advertising and marketing analytics.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.