Manager, Print & TrafficLouisville, Kentucky
ScionHealth is seeking a Print and Traffic Manager to join our Creative Services Department in Louisville, Kentucky
Summary:This position oversees all print and promotional item production for the company, as well as maintaining the online print-on-demand portal - our ordering system that provides customized marketing collateral for the company. Additionally, this position works closely with the Director of Creative Services and other members of the Creative Services team to coordinate design jobs (assigning to designers, monitoring workflow, etc.).
- Work closely with vendor sales and customer services reps in both print and promotional items to obtain quotes and see projects through their process. Be comfortable sourcing items from multiple vendors to find items that are cost-effective and deliverable within tight deadlines.
- In some cases, educate internal clients about printing/promotion process and help them find best printing/promo applications for their specific need.
- Add new products/collateral to the on-demand ordering system
- Support marketing and communications colleagues with campaigns that require multiple products to be added to the on-demand system
- Work with a programmer to add customizable products to the system
- Ensure deadlines are met for product activation
- Test all new products for functionality and accuracy of information
- Update existing products as needed
- Audit the system for inconsistencies
- Generate usage/order reports as requested
- Check status of online orders as needed
- Answer calls regarding orders or issues
- Work with graphic designers to ensure all images are complete and correct for system programming
- Troubleshoot any technical difficulties or broken features of the system
- Send a monthly facility upload to a programmer
- Execute ongoing changes to the facility master list and ensure that it is up to date and accurate
- Handling incoming requests from internal account rep. and manage that project from start to finish.
- In some cases enter data for new orders; pulling information and digital files on past jobs for reorder.
- Communicate customer desires regarding design, paper, time frame etc. to external vendors.
- Convert new job requests to active projects in the project management system.
- Should have a responsive, customer service mindset to manage vendor relationships while keeping internal customers satisfied.
- A clear working knowledge of the commercial/digital print & promotional items industry.
- Experience in commercial/digital printing or a related field is preferred but not required.
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction.
- A strong computer aptitude with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing. Applicant should be able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and successfully relay that information on to other team members.
- The ability to demonstrate good organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines and a variety of tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail to capture customer requests and communicate to the appropriate team member or external vendor.
- A desire to work closely with other team member to develop strong working relationships
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years print production/create services experience or in a related field is preferred.
- print/promotional item production knowledge
- experience in commercial/digital printing or a related field is preferred but not required
- marketing campaign management
- digital asset management
- online ordering and management of orders
Depending on candidates qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.