Manager, Corporate Finance and TreasuryLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Manager, Corporate Finance & Treasury to join our Finance Department in Louisville, Kentucky.
This position plays a key role within our finance organization with the opportunity to work with individuals across our divisions as well as our leadership team. The manager would primarily provide analytical support for the company’s forward projection models, monthly/quarterly reporting, and other key strategic projects in a fast-paced / demanding, yet rewarding work environment.
- Provides analytical support for the company’s forward projection model including updating for budget, forecast, and actual results
- Leverages relationships with division leadership, other corporate departments, and external data sources to formalize modeling assumptions
- Prepares presentations and financial analyses for the Board of Directors and other external parties including lenders, rating agencies, etc.
- Works closely with Kindred Treasurer and other departments to optimize cash flow modeling and forecasting capabilities
- Supports the company’s annual budgeting process with a focus on enterprise-level consolidation and multi-year targets
- Interacts with valuation specialists and the company’s independent auditors on goodwill and intangibles testing
- Prepares presentations and financial reporting for internal and external use
- Provides analytical support around key strategic issues facing the company
- Highly motivated, with very strong work ethic and integrity
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in various financial planning and reporting systems
- Expert in driver-based financial modeling
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external resources at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related business field
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years in accounting or finance, with an emphasis on financial analysis, projections and budgeting.
- Corporate finance, financial reporting, investment banking, corporate development, management consulting, or Big Four accounting experience, preferred
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.