Manager, Corporate DevelopmentLouisville, Kentucky
We are currently in search of a Manager, Corporate Development to join our Planning and Corporate Development Department based in Louisville, Kentucky.
This position plays a key role within the Corporate Development group and broader organization, with the opportunity to work with individuals across our divisions as well as our leadership team. The role provides significant growth potential with exposure to Executives across all business lines. The Manager would primarily provide analytical support for transactions (acquisitions, mergers, divestitures and joint ventures) and key strategic/business developmental projects in a fast-paced / demanding yet rewarding work environment.
- Analyzes strategic acquisitions, joint venture opportunities and presents recommendations to senior management.
- Prepares detailed M&A models and works with other corporate departments and divisions to formalize modeling assumptions.
- Assists in managing portions of transactions including assisting in negotiating transaction terms by providing input on negotiating points.
- Prepares presentations for external and internal use.
- Prepares financial analysis comparing operating trends with competitors and acquisition targets.
- Provides analytical support around key strategic issues facing the company.
- Runs due diligence processes from start to finish, including coordinating with multiple internal and external parties.
- Effectively leverages internal and external resources to create exceptional outcomes.
- Highly motivated, with very strong work ethic and integrity.
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational skills.
- Strong accounting/financial skills in analyzing financial statements and results, business trends, and appropriate accounting treatment.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with occasional requirement to present to senior management.
- Ability to both create and present written communications to explain administrative, financial, technical or other information requiring analysis and creativity.
- Proven ability to think strategically and excel in a fast-faced environment.
- Strong collaboration as well as leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration.
- 2+ years in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, management consulting, or Big Four accounting experience.
- Emphasis on experience conducting financial analysis, building projections and budgeting.
- Experience / background in the healthcare industry preferred but not required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.