Lifepoint Health is recruiting for a Manger of Advertising to join our Marketing Team!
The Manager, Advertising is responsible for managing the digital marketing projects for Lifepoint lines of business including project management and the trafficking of all paid digital campaigns across our organization in hospitals and related physician practices. Plays a critical role in the placement and management of paid media digital campaigns pertaining to tagging, tracking, audience verification, data capture strategy, and overall media technology, to ensure the timely launch and proper execution of digital advertising campaigns. Analyzes results of campaigns and makes decisions on recommended improvements. Must have knowledge and demonstrated experience of the digital media landscape, possesses excellent communication skills, and can ideate and collaborate across teams. Works closely with internal teams including creative, project management, CRM, and campaign strategy.
About Lifepoint Health:
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
Essential Functions: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Assist in marketing strategy and advertising campaigns across a diverse portfolio of brands. This includes numerous day-to-day tasks with the advertising agency of record, other external partners and internal stakeholders outside of the marketing department.
- Recommending process improvements and tools for team effectiveness and efficiencies
- Project Management
- Cross-train team members on digital execution tactics and best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams to improving digital strategy to optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners
- Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
- Distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all relevant placement platforms
- Facilitate the creation of online content and the website user experience, improving the usability, design, content and conversion of all digital properties.
- Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors and internal needs
- Educate and communicate to internal/external teams on campaign element identification, implementation, and best practice for campaign success
- Analyze and interpret campaign results to provide insights and suggest improvements to enhance future results, and documentation of best practices
- Manages and develops requests from the divisions and service lines for marketing materials.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position primarily serves internal co-workers.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Mathematical Skills -- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Technical Computer Skills -- Demonstrate use of intermediate computer operations (basic programming, relational databases, and operating systems) and intermediate software packages.
- Google Analytics. Experience in optimizing landing pages.
- Experience setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, social media, and Display Advertising campaigns. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Moderate Communication -- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to department or middle management.
Job Specific Impact -- Decisions affect own job, assigned functional area
Market Impact- Impacts local market’s ad results and ROI
Digital Team Impact- Impacts campaign execution activities of other team members
Nature of Problems
- Problems encountered are sometimes routine; however, with this being a start-up team, some solutions will need to be researched and recommendations made.
Independent Judgement – needs to show initiative in helping build out processes and guidelines for team.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously with moderate complexity.
Physical and Mental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment and Travel Requirements:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.
In hospital environment, may be exposed to hazards and unusual elements, which may include but are not limited to bloodborne pathogens and / or contagious illnesses, toxic chemicals, and biohazardous materials which may require extensive safety precautions and the use of protective equipment.
Noise level in the work environment is typical for an office and/or hospital environment.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air,
At LifePoint, our Mission of Making Communities Healthier extends to our employees. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, wellness program, employee resource groups, and tuition assistance. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your wellbeing.Qualifications
- Minimum required: Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Hands-on experience strategizing and collaborating with numerous lines of business, including internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in digital media and marketing analytics
- Project management knowledge and proven organizational skills
- Healthcare marketing background preferred but not required
- Preferred: Google Certified and/or FB Ads certification