Managed Care Data AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Managed Care Data Analyst to join our Managed Care Team in Louisville, Kentucky.
Provides data analytic & project management support to the Strategy & Managed Care teams, ensuring that assignments & projects are completed & implemented timely and with a high degree of accuracy. Utilizes best practices, procedures, and standard methodologies to ensure all assigned projects deliver quality and cost effective anticipated results. Continuously solicits feedback from supervisor, and project team members.
Essential Functions: (Those functions that the individual who holds the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation).
- Performs contract modeling for managed care, ensuring integrity of data with a high degree of accuracy; updates contract database as needed for revenue cycle functions & claims data integrity.
- Oversight of Advanced Payment Model analytics, including APM performance dashboards, ensuring these are updated regularly & completed within requested timeframe; responsible for technoloby design / implementation to support APM work.
- Updates & maintains MCO code hierarchy & mapping from Meditech to Business Warehouse, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Prepares detailed project charters and corresponding plans, leads project team meetings, directs and coordinates project activities in order to ensure deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
- Reviews project plans on a weekly basis, prepares and submits weekly status reports, monitors project deliverables and communicates to senior management any issues that may impact team's delivery.
- Leads and organizes tasks to be carried out as part of analysis and development and ensures they are completed within project timelines.
- Prepares & conducts presentations for hospital division initiatives, strategy & managed care campaigns, sales training programs/projects, quarterly operation reviews, budget reviews and high level external client engagements.
- Works proactively with other departments such as IT, Corporate Development and Capital Procurement to ensure projects have resources needed and deliverables met on time.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring new strategy and managed care projects.
- Participates in monthly department meetings and helps identify areas in need of process improvement and will develop specific strategies and plans to help streamline.
- Works with project team to identify and assess project risks and mitigation strategies. Takes a disciplined approach to managing project issues and risks.
- Manages multiple small to medium simultaneous projects using Kindred best practices and methodologies to ensure customer needs are met.
- Responsible for relationship management with key business sponsors and provides leadership on complex projects.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and projects with supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, timelines and budgets to ensure delivery of project objectives.
- Previous experience in developing detailed project plans using project management tools and methodologies.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and judgment skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, challenging and constantly changing work environment.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 10%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years data analytic experience and technical project management.
- Experience with applications and tools that support analysis & project management tracking and reporting.
- Preference for candidates with experience with MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Preference for candidates with Lean Six Sigma certification and / or experience in driving business perfromance improvement.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred; experience working in managed care industry a plus.
Depending on Candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.