Legal Services SpecialistLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Legal Services Specialist to join our Law Department in Louisville, Kentucky.
This position provides professional legal support service to corporate attorneys in the areas of corporate records, transactions and filings.
- Coordinates all corporate-related filings at state and local level.
- Maintain minute books, organizational charts and related information for 250+ legal entities.
- Assists in the administration of the Company’s board activities and compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Familiarity with corporate records, reports and filings.
- Paralegal degree
- Paralegal certification or equivalent.
- 5+ years paralegal experience in corporate and transactional law. Public company experience is a plus.
Depending on candidate's qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.