Learning & Inclusion ConsultantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Learning and InclusionConsultant to join Kindred Healthcare in Louisville, KY.
As part of the Organizational Effectiveness & People Development (OEPD) department, the Learning and Inclusion Consultant will be responsible for supporting all efforts to elevate the work of leadership development, diversity, equity and inclusion across the organization. This position will be responsible for analyzing relevant data, coordinating learning and inclusion related programs, serving as a liaison between stakeholders and OEPD team and managing multiple resources (e.g., team intranet page, SharePoint, SurveyMonkey). Additional responsibilities include completing special projects as needed.
Under the supervision of the Director of Inclusion, Equity and People Development, the Learning and Inclusion Consultant’s main functions and responsibilities include:
- Analyze internal and external data and insights to implement targeted initiatives that support organizational effectiveness and people development strategy.
- Coordinate and monitor learning and inclusion related programs.
- Develop and measure effectiveness of learning and inclusion programs.
- Research best practices and support the development of programs that target organizational goals.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to amplify the work of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Create, administer and pull results for surveys, program evaluations and assessments.
- Build and maintain training calendar for virtual learning, Instructor-led, mobile and web-based training events.
- Build and maintain Employee Resource Group rosters and calendars.
- Provide technical support during synchronous learning sessions and meetings.
- Update team page on intranet and SharePoint site.
- Provide timely information to internal customers and learning team.
- Support learning team in regard to special projects or requests, as needed.
- Logical thinker with strong analytical skills and command of facts and data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong and trusted relationships
- Ability to work independently and problem solve various situations with minimal oversight. Recognizes situations when further approval/direction is required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Well organized self-starter who manages time effectively
- Strong project management and attention to detail
- Establishes priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver flexibility
- Strong data management and reporting
- Experience with LMS (Learning Management System) and instructional design skills - a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Training & Development, International Development, Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of professional experience in similar positions
Project management experience within Training and Development - a plus
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.