IT Talent Acquisition Business AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for an IT Talent Acquisition Business Analyst to join our Talent Acquisition Team.
Responsible for collecting, documenting, analyzing, verifying and communicating requirements for approved Talent Acquisition projects to senior, consultant staff, manager, and project team members.
- Assists with research and reviews of the projects’ scope in order to understand why the project has been initiated.
- Demonstrates a basic level of working knowledge with IS methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and IS Change Management process).
- Gathers detailed requirements and verifies with senior and/or consultant staff that requirements completely define the project.
- Documents and updates requirements.
- Creates basic models and user prototype interfaces to identify and validate business processes and solutions when appropriate.
- Communicates requirements with direction and guidance from senior, consultant staff, and/or manager.
- Supports business/functional requirement review, approval, and sign-off sessions.
- Obtains recommendations and results with estimated/actual costs and benefits from senior and/or consultant staff.
- Prepares and assists senior and consultant staff with delivery of effective presentations to upper management
- Identifies solutions to the development and technical team based on approved business and functional requirements.
- Participates in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Assists with end-user testing responsibilities and tasks with direction from senior, consultant staff, manager, and/or project manager.
- Responsible for maintaining the region Utility Desk and other second level support functions as assigned by senior, consultant staff, and/or manager.
- Supports communication activities with end-user training for system implementation.
- Basic knowledge and experience with computer systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies as they relate to Talent Acquisition or HR.
- Has successfully participated in project teams with medium to large business initiatives.
- Working knowledge of industry standard methodologies and best practices (i.e. Project Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle).
- General business knowledge of area being supported.
- Experienced in incorporating successful interviewing, facilitation, and documentation techniques within a project.
- Experienced with writing, executing and reviewing test cases
- Able to work with minimal direction and guidance from project lead, senior, consultant staff and manager.
- Preferred knowledge in implementation and systems installation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or other equivalent degree or certification preferred.
- Business Analyst certification recommended.
- 2+ years experience required in a clinical, financial or Human Resources setting, preferably in the Health Care industry.
- 1+ years experience in the following: project management, analysis, and Quality Assurance.
- Taleo or Oracle experience strongly preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.