IT Contracts Administrator - RemoteLouisville, Kentucky
- Analyze, negotiate, and complete simple and moderately complex IT contracts. Analyze operational and financial feasibility, ensure internal/external compliance, and assist management in making business decisions. Coordinate the preparation of contracts and ensure their accuracy and completeness. Participate as a key team member to achieve Kindred Healthcare business goals.
- Consult frequently with IT vendors throughout all phases of contract preparation. Interact with IS Risk & Compliance, Business Managers, Law, Regulatory, and other internal departments as required. Gather operational data and prior contract information from various sources (division staff, regulatory department, IT vendors, etc.).
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of information into the department contracts database and adhere to department policies and procedures regarding processing of IT contracts and the associated business projects. Conduct IT vendor and application inventory reviews.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner and with a high level of customer service responsiveness.
- Adhere to and participate in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices. Review and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, is required. Experience working across multiple departments & levels is beneficial.
- The ability to prioritize projects and work under deadlines is required.
- Associate's degree in IT, Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or the equivalent is required, plus a minimum of two years experience in writing/negotiating IT contracts.
- Working with Excel spreadsheets and/or database tools (MS Access, Cognos, etc.) is required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.