ZZ-1/6/20-Intern-A.Curnutte Louisville, Kentucky
- Assists with general administrative tasks.
- Helps maintain and review record keeping and filing systems. Classifies, sorts, and files records and other documents.
- Reads and routes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, makes and files copies.
- Assists with coordination of meetings, preparing agendas, reserving and preparing facility and meeting areas.
- Provides customer service and support to employees, managers, and external vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Able to operate scanners, copiers, fax, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products.
- Close attention to detail, proofreading skills.
- Ability to work in stressful, face-paced environments.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- High School or College student.
- Able to work flexible schedule in accordance to school schedule.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.