Graphic DesignerLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join ScionHealth. This position will be considered for remote work.
At ScionHealth, we see graphic design as an important part of engaging with our patients and their families. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and digital media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Steward and implement brand standards for nearly 20 brands across the ScionHealth portfolio
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Support a variety of deliverables for B2B and B2C marketing, internal communications, social media, internal/external events and presentation, etc.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications
- Creates designs and branded materials in a variety of mediums including but not limited to flyers, postcards, digital advertisements/display banners, social media images, billboards, website assets, as well as resizing and customization of ad campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems a plus
- Experience with Powerpoint or similar presentation software
- 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
Depending on candidate’s qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.