Financial Analyst, Lacuna HealthLouisville, Kentucky
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running in a fast paced, high growth organization. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, is forward-thinking and has the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Responsible for the month-end close process and preparing financial reports
- Prepare and analyze data from multiple sources and compile into meaningful reports
- Review and explain variances to plan, forecast, and prior year with a focus on improving forecast accuracy
- Ability to analyze data and communicate analysis, ideas, findings and recommendations.
- Develops reporting formats for budgets and related month-end financial analyses. Assists in the preparation of operating budgets.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly and ad hoc reporting packages
- Works with management to evaluate new business opportunities
- Analyze customer and product line profitability
- Collaboration with operations on cost saving initiatives and process improvement
- Must thrive in a remote work environment
- Candidate must be proficient with Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and reporting packages. Experience with MS SQL and SAP FICO is preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work across all functions and levels of the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize responsibilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-2 years of accounting or financial analysis experience, healthcare and/or contact center setting a plus.
- Access to high-speed internet at home
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.