Employee Service Center Specialist ILouisville, Kentucky
- Responds to phone calls and emails on HR related questions regarding Kindred policies and procedures
- Provides education on benefits, leaves of absences, payroll, HR processes and updated policies/procedures to new hires, employees, and managers
- Investigates employee questions re: paid time off (PTO) and payroll issues and works with internal and external departments to resolve/escalate as needed
- Maintains electronic employee records in HR information system (SAP)
- Provides guidance to leaders on how to access HR document resources
- Escalates employee relations issues to the appropriate level as needed
- Provides reports to field as requested (employee rosters, etc.)
- Responds to site requests from regulatory agencies for personnel information
- Participates in information sharing with co-workers; identifies trends and passes recommendations for improvement to the supervisor
- Responds to general correspondence on unemployment benefit/claims
- Utilizes SAP CRM to respond to customer requests for information/assistance
- Performs other duties as assigned/needed.
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills which include the ability to effectively communicate in a courteous manner with staff, co-workers, leadership, vendors and internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously; set priorities and plan work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a team to create effective departmental strategies and meet department goals.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and customer focus.
- Willingness to work additional hours to meet work objectives
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, word-processing and spreadsheet software, HRIS, Internet
- Basic knowledge of human resources programs and specific regulations relative to human resources.
- Maintains confidentiality of all employee information to assure employee rights are protected.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality service.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and recommending/implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Recognizes the benefits of team collaboration. Shows respect for fellow employees by working together to get the job done.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and resolves conflict in a manner that is fair to all.
- High school diploma required; Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years customer service center or HR experience required; 3 years preferred.
- Prior use of a ticketing/case number system strongly preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.