Email Marketing ManagerLouisville, Kentucky
This is a Contract Position for our Support Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
Kindred Healthcare is seeking an experienced and technically-minded email marketing manager to help plan, execute and track email marketing and digital marketing initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for the overall project management and deployment of Marketo campaigns, and have a deep focus on marketing analytics. Must be able to communication across internal and external teams, highly proficient in project management, and able to participate in analytic review and analysis for better decision making for Kindred’s Marketing and Communications team.
- Project management: end to end Marketo Campaign Management from assistance with topic generation through launch to reporting in collaboration with internal and external teams
- Closely partner with Marketing Directors to build, test and launch Marketo campaigns that drive ROI
- Own the management of various campaign requests and campaign assets with a high level of attention to detail while consistently meeting or exceeding internal stakeholder expectations
- Work with and draw conclusions from multiple data sources to identify trends, insights and recommended action
- Creation of email marketing automation campaign reports and key insights to inform future campaigns
- Monitor and elevate data integrity within and between data platforms including CRM and email marketing automation
- Assist in designing and implementing A/B test plans to understand drivers of response and value on creative assets and campaign strategies
- Pull through of vendor and agency of record’s periodical dashboard and analytic reviews for plan optimizations and report out to Marketing and Communications Team regularly
- Assist with lead collection, quality review and feedback to agency
- Participate in cross-division asset sharing, best practices in project management, asset templates, key outcomes, etc.
- Remain current on email Best Practices, trends and US CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Assist with purchased data management from external vendors
- Proofing of assets on ongoing basis as needed
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and campaigns
- Prior marketing, advertising or interactive agency exposure through an entry-level or mid level position desired
- Healthcare background preferred but not required
- Marketing Automation platform knowledge
- Comfortable with CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and plan asset timelines accordingly
- Proficient at Microsoft products, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; effectively managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work on project teams
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to management and team members as required.
- Strong desire to learn and teach.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5% or less
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications required.
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Experience administering and implementing campaigns on MarTech platforms and a deep understanding of how systems integrate (Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc)
- Hands-on experience strategizing and collaborating cross-functionally on the Marketing and Sales funnel and lead management best practices
- Experience in data insights and marketing analytics
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.