DVP of Business DevelopmentLouisville, Kentucky
- Develops and manages the strategic marketing and advertising plans and goals on a national basis. Continually evaluates market strategies and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Directs the research and analysis of business opportunities, including data analysis, proposals, projections, financial pro formas, and related activities.
- In conjunction with Creative Services, develops brochures and sales tools, including national advertising campaigns, marketing pieces, and follow-up materials.
- Develops and monitors marketing revenue, expenses, and budget goals.
- Directs, develops and trains Directors of Business Development. Trains Regional/Area Rehab Directors in the sales process and manages the sales goals and expectations of their regions.
- Coordinates with customer CEO's and CFO's to ensure smooth transition and resolve implementation issues. Investigates and resolves start-up problems to ensure process is successful.
- Implements financial systems to allow hospitals to bill and collect, etc., in accordance with company standards and processes.
- Maintains close relationships with customers after the sale to provide business development opportunities within the community and surrounding area.
- Prepares financial statements to review the initial results of the start-up.
- Plans and monitors the production of sales and marketing reports that satisfy division reporting requirements.
- Responds to executive issues to ensure that Division are Support Center management are informed.
- Comprehensive knowledge/skill in financial analysis, negotiation, legal acumen, and business development
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding long-term care operations and reimbursements
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet modeling.
- Skilled in marketing healthcare products
- Ability to travel frequently and work flexible hours
- Approximate percent of time required to travel:
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.