Division Vice President, Business Development, KRSLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Division Vice President, Business Development, to join our Kindred Rehabilitation Services Division. This position can be a remote position.
Directs the research and analysis of business opportunities, assessing potential markets and developing projects for use in new marketing initiatives. Collaborates with Business Development staff and potential business partners in analyzing financial and market demographic data, preparing financial projections, and negotiating deals with prospective business partners.
- Develops and manages the strategic marketing and advertising plans and goals on a national basis. Continually evaluates market strategies and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Directs the research and analysis of business opportunities, including data analysis, proposals, projections, financial pro formas, and related activities.
- In conjunction with Creative Services, develops brochures and sales tools, including national advertising campaigns, marketing pieces, and follow-up materials.
- Develops and monitors marketing revenue, expenses, and budget goals.
- Directs, develops and trains Directors of Business Development. Trains Regional/Area Rehab Directors in the sales process and manages the sales goals and expectations of their regions.
- Coordinates with customer CEO's and CFO's to ensure smooth transition and resolve implementation issues. Investigates and resolves start-up problems to ensure process is successful.
- Implements financial systems to allow hospitals to bill and collect, etc., in accordance with company standards and processes.
- Maintains close relationships with customers after the sale to provide business development opportunities within the community and surrounding area.
- Prepares financial statements to review the initial results of the start-up.
- Plans and monitors the production of sales and marketing reports that satisfy division reporting requirements.
- Responds to executive issues to ensure that Division are Support Center management are informed.
- Comprehensive knowledge/skill in financial analysis, negotiation, legal acumen, and business development
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding long-term care operations and reimbursements
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Computer literacy, including spreadsheet modeling.
- Skilled in marketing healthcare products
- Ability to travel frequently and work flexible hours
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
- 7+ years sales management experience with complex financial analysis/projection experience in a large healthcare environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience may qualify.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.