Director, Marketing TechnologiesLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Director of Marketing Technologies to join our Marketing Team. Remote work will be considered for this position.
ScionHealth is building a best-in-class Marketing organization to drive patient volume/census across diverse business lines – connecting patients/families and providers to the care they/their patients need. Having a solid foundation of capabilities and operational efficiencies that are modern & platforms-based is imperative to executing efficient and effective marketing strategies across all campaigns, programs and business segments. We are seeking a talented technology leader to join our team.
The Director of Marketing Technologies will establish strategy, develop business plans, and oversee and lead the design, development, and implementation of marketing technology solutions to meet business needs. Individuals will be leaders in and accountable for the reliability, performance and efficiency of marketing tools and systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity that allows you to lead, create, build and thrive in a start-up energy, this is a role for you!
- Lead our Email Marketing & CRM strategy and implement high-impact initiatives across the customer lifecycle that accelerates customer growth, sales, and revenue generation
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of marketing technology; monitoring, testing, improving system performance, governance, and vendor management on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain a marketing technology roadmap using inputs & requirements from stakeholders throughout the organization and marketing leaders within various business units
- Lead data governance, ensuring all marketing data captured is in compliance with consumer privacy laws, e.g., GDPR & CCPA, CAN-SPAM and other regulations
- Responsible for email marketing automation (e.g., creating and segmenting lists, A/B and multivariate testing, and building, scheduling, and deploying campaigns) to drive conversions to achieve targets
- Define and develop new tools, technologies and efficiencies to drive marketing initiatives
- Analyze business needs to figure out innovative solutions while supporting strategy and implementation
- Think strategically as a creative problem solver, while exercising strong communication of objectives, demonstration of collaboration, and success in team-building and mentoring
- Evaluate new relevant marketing technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize Marketing performance
- Evolve the existing architecture and software applications in various areas as needed.
- Independently identify and analyze risks/problems related to marketing technology and customer data, recommend solutions to senior leadership
- Support systems integrations between marketing & sales systems.
- Define and report on key performance indicators for platform operations, system usage, and user adoption/efficiency/satisfaction -- this includes reporting out on wins and opportunities
- Collect, prioritize, and partner with Platform Technology to implement new marketing technology features based on user feedback, customer behavior, and market trends.
- Provide technical leadership/mentoring to various members of the team to train teams and distribute new products within the organization
- Help manage and prioritize multiple projects, timelines, and deliverables between cross-functional teams
- Collect data and/or reports on innovation initiatives to leadership as requested
- Work closely with leadership to ensure an inspiring, creative, open and productive environment
- Lead and manage all websites and website partners for the organization, including UX, design/layouts, technical SEO startegy, landing pages and landing page templates, chatbots and other plug-ins.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proficient at Microsoft products, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple deadlines and plan asset timelines accordingly
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment; effectively managing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work on project teams
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to management and team members as required.
- Leadership experience with a strong track record of on-time delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, limited resources, and tight deadlines; excellent leadership, delegation, and organizational skills to plan, prioritize, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid expertise and experience with requirements management methods and tools (e.g., requirements analyses, specifications, modeling, reviews, etc.)
- Strong team leader and problem solver with the ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress, formulating and achieving measured goals.
- Strong analytical capabilities; experience using techniques like cost-benefit analysis for feature prioritization.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel.
- Strong analytical abilities with a passion for data-informed decision making
- Strong understanding of digital and direct response marketing
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 5% or less
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven track record as a digital marketing leader in B2C and B2B products
- More than a few years of experience in performance marketing, as well as an understanding of and appreciation for how performance marketing and brand-building initiatives work together
- Experience in partnering with Marketing Team around efficiently scaling both digital (e.g. SEO, Email) and offline (e.g. TV, podcasts, direct mail, out-of-home) marketing channels
- Demonstrated experience building marketing and customer acquisition infrastructure
- Experience with website analytic tools including Google Analytics, HotJar or Optimizely
- B2C marketing experience is a plus
- Hands on experience working on Marketo or other Marketing Automtion platforms
- Healthcare background preferred but not required.
Depending on candidate’s qulifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.