Director , Marketing and CommunicationsLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Director, Marketing & Communications to join our Enterprise Communications Team. A remote candidate will be considered for this position.
Kindred Healthcare is seeking a director of marketing and communications to provide oversight and leadership of marketing/communications strategies for a defined group of acute-care hospitals across several states. The director will help Kindred plan and execute strategic advertising and marketing initiatives, as well as focus on marketing analytics for hospital operations. Must be well versed in strategic messaging, project management, marketing and advertising campaign concepting and execution. In addition, the director will develop and oversee marketing and communications strategies for the facilities, and work with hospital leaders to ensure collateral, advertisements, activities, and communications reflect and support brand messaging and expectations.
- Concept and manage marketing strategy and advertising campaigns for the company’s hospital operations, focusing primarily on short-term acute care hopsital settings.
- Establish metrics and scorecards to understand how digital marketing campaigns increase bottom line impact, as well as generate and nurture leads.
- Lead and conduct Quarterly Strategic Sales and Marketing campaigns for the company’s hospitals: establish editorial calendar, create content with clinical leaders and marketing council, project manage design and customization of marketing collaterals, coordinate and host trainings with sales leaders and training dept. where needed.
- Project manage advertising efforts and performance, analytizing and optimizing digital advertising, social and multi-media campaign efforts.
- Identify areas of innovation and opportunity for both B2C and B2B marketing and advertising efforts. Learn, understand and explore emerging trends, technologies and best practices in digital strategy and execution.
- Work with and draw conclusions from multiple data sources to identify trends, insights and recommended action.
- Lead planning process for digital marketing development, online content, user experience and reporting analytics, improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company’s digital properties.
- Measure and improve online awareness and understanding of the brands, as well as how users interact with the brands.
- Ensure cohesive customer experience by analyzing online opportunities; determine and communicate cross channel implications/integrations.
- Work with the web team to maximize SEO capabilities to ensure that websites are optimized for search engines.
- Monitor and elevate data integrity within and between data platforms including Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value on creative assets and campaign strategies.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competitors in digital products and services, benchmarking and developing strategies to adapt to changing environment and provide continuous improvement.
- Assist with complex reputation management and community perception challenges.
- Conduct regular (at least quarterly) visits to each market.
- Present strategic updates to hospital leadership, governing boards and/or JV boards as needed.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects at once
- Proficient at Microsoft products, ie. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communicator and collaborator – ability to communicate complex information and interact with senior leaders/management teams, as well as present, address and resolve nuanced situations
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work on project teams
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to management and team members as required.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 50% (with some overnight travel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- 5+ years experience in marketing.
- Previous hospital marketing and/or communications experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in email marketing, marketing strategy and sales campaigns.
Depending on candidate's qualifications, we may fill at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.