Director, IT Contract Management Administration Louisville, Kentucky
LifePoint Health has an opportunity for a Director of IT Contract Management and Administration to join our Information Technology Team. This is a remote position.
The Director of IT Contract Management & Administration oversees, directs, and administers the policies, procedures, and activities of IT vendor contracts to ensure quality and success. The position will work with IT vendors, fellow ITS team members, and business leaders to analyze, assist in negotiations and complete key contracts for technology, application and related service vendors. The position will also serve as an advisor, coach, and support ITS leaders and departments to ensure desired business results are achieved successfully.
- Analyze, negotiate, and complete complex IT contracts. Analyze operational and financial feasibility, ensure internal/external compliance, and assist management in making business decisions. Coordinate the preparation of contracts and ensure their accuracy and completeness.
- Participate as a key ITS team member to achieve business goals.
- Actively build and maintain excellent working relationships within the ITS department and with strategic ITS vendors.
- Provide feedback and justification to ITS Executive Management concerning contract negotiation issues and solutions. Advise on the annual ITS capital and operating budget regarding ITS contracts.
- Proactively manage contract renewal process.
- Provide opportunities for team members to develop their skills and contribute to company performance. Sustain an environment where employees can maximize their talents and perform at or above expectations.
- Consult frequently with IT vendors throughout all phases of contract preparation.
- Interact with Legal, and other internal departments as required.
- Consult with ITS management to ensure the contract meets business needs.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of information into the department contracts database and adhere to department policies and procedures regarding processing of ITS contracts and the associated business projects.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner and with a high level of customer service responsiveness.
- Adhere to and participate in company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics & Compliance programs/practices, and all company policies and procedures.
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Identifying potential risks and or contract changes that may pose issues to company.
- Experience working with Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentation software is required.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly analytical and able to understand business objectives.
- Experience in financial modeling of contracts and contractual options.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Experience working across multiple departments & organization levels.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously, with a commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience, plus a minimum of two years’ experience in writing/analyzing/negotiating IT/technologycontracts is preferred.
- IT background / experience preferred but not required
Depending on the candidates’ qualifications, we may fill this position at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.