Director, Clinical Quality Data AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Director, Clinical Quality Data Analyst to join Scion Health.
Abstracts, aggregates, analyzes and integrates data from multiple sources. Responsible for identifying trends and working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to promote data-driven decision-making. Must have an expert level understanding of Leapfrog Group’s quality and safety data. Collaborates closely with leadership to ensure work processes are aligned with accreditation, regulatory agencies as well as Leapfrog Group watchdog organization. Creates innovative reports and provides analytical insights to highlight potential opportunities, to accomplish the departments’ goals. Serves as a resident expert when it comes to all things data-related. Conducts coaching calls for facilities to maximize outcomes. Participates on monthly Leapfrog update calls and dessiminates information to the organization via presentations and/or other related communicative methodologies. Assists Divisions with goal setting for facilities and provides dashboards indicative of performance. Responsible for the preparation of data and reports that may be presented at hospital, system and board levels in the organization. In depth knowledge of medical terminology, computer skills, as well as the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Creates innovative reports and provides analytical insights to highlight potential opportunities, to accomplish the departments’ goals.
- Highly skilled at identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in data-sets and creating optimal data displays to help assist interpretation by other members of the team.
- Interfaces with all departments to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment, working closely with internal and external customers to build relationships, and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the company's data in order to meet business needs.
- Communicates and promotes effective and efficient reporting practices, processes, systems, and operational plans to key clinical leadership.
- Work with internal and external teams to provide the metrics/reports needed to track and measure performance
- Utilize research, prior experience and skill to create reports that help gain new insight into operations and outcomes
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) assisting field, district and support center teams with data-related questions and proactively seeks out opportunities for improvement in clinical aspects of the business.
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of Leapfrog Group quality and safety public reporting grading process, the data used in the grading process, interpretation of the data and able to identify improvement opportunities
- Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solve complex data problems with minimal supervision
- Produce data sets and reports for analysis using SQL, Excel, Tableau or equivalent reporting tools
- Verify accuracy of reports
- Work with both internal and external data
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals
- Experience working with Business Intelligence reporting tools (including Tableau or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SQL or other reporting tools / languages.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, IF Statements, conditional formatting, charts)
- Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience in statistical and quantitative methods
- Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Licensed Nurse. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) certification, advanced skills in statistical process control, Six Sigma (Green Belt or Black Belt) or similar certification designation preferred.
- 5 years progressively responsible experience in quality/process performance/systems management. Prefer experience in multi-hospital program or similar system quality experience.
Depending on Candidate’s qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.