Director, Answering Service BusinessLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Director, Answering Service Business to join Lacuna Health in Louisville, Kentucky. This will be a work from home position, so candidates may be located anywhere in the continental United States.
Responsible for leading all aspects of Lacuna Health’s Answering Service business to include oversight of people, process, technology, client management and growth of the business. Provide both strategic and tactical guidance to the answering service business. Develop and grow the staff and team to be a best in class delivery model.
Daily duties include developing structures and approaches for training, monitoring, mentoring and assisting associates with call handling and trouble shooting. Handling escalated calls on an as needed basis professionally and serving as a role model for the team. Interact regularly with major customers to ensure satisfaction and grow the business. Ensure high quality interactions and productivity goals are achieved on a daily basis. Grow the business via new sales.
- Develop and oversee KPI’s for the business to include quality, productivity, costs, speed of answer and abandon rates, customer retention, etc…
- Develop relationships with key customers and decision makers, to retain and expand the business. Negotiate new contracts with support from the Lacuna Executive team
- Responsible for transitioning the business from its present IT platform to a new more evolved platform to better serve our customers within the first six to nine months of employment
- Identify areas of opportunity within the existing business and work to close identified gaps. Communicate solutions, successes and opportunities to the team. Measure impacts.
- Demonstrated history is aggressively growing a business. Work to develop sales infrastructure to develop sales and deal closure.
- Work with the Lacuna Executive Team to cross-sell products to existing customer base.
- Hire, develop and grow the competencies of the staff to ensure optimal performance. Serve as a mentor and role model to the team. Provide constant communication.
- Work collaboratively with workforce management to optimize scheduling, service and minimize costs.
- Lead Lacuna Health’s Data Analytics team supporting all of Lacuna’s business across the enterprise. Provide leadership in refining data collection and reporting to customers.
- Be present and available to your team, communicate positively and provide feedback and constructive criticism when necessary
- Maintain departments policies and procedures, reviewing and updating as needed
- An inspirational and supportive team builder first and foremost that is able to motivate the team and obtain optimal performance from the members of the team.
- Must have 5-7 years in a significant leadership role within an answering service business.
- Experience with TAS systems a must.
- Advanced expertise in managing customer relationships and growing a business in a hands on way.
- A collaborative leader who can work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proven project management skills, with focus on timely, quality results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- 5-7 years of senior management experience in an answering service environment
- Experience being both strategic and tactical and knowing when to execute
- Experience with TAS systems mandatory.
- Excellent organizational, collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.