Digital Media and Video Production ConsultantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Digital Media and Video Production Consultant to join our Communications Team. This can be a remote position.
We are looking for a Digital Media and Video Production Consultant to join our Marketing and Communications team. This individual should be an organized and creative videographer who can work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to client briefs. Should have extensive experience operating lighting and audio equipment and directing other camera operators on set. The ideal candidate also will be experienced using video editing software and enjoy presenting a complete, polished project on deadline. Must be comfortable interacting with and directing team members of all levels within a corporate setting.
- Works closely with internal clients and creative team to develop video concepts, plan the shoot, reserve studio space, and provide required deliverables, sometimes on short deadlines.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Post-production editing of video segments on a variety of digital formats.
- Completes trouble shooting and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of digital editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects
- Animation design skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Technical skills
- Some travel required – approximately 25-35% of time.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience using professional recording equipment
- Associate degree or higher in a relevant field is a plus
- Experience in photography and graphic design are preferred.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications we may fill at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.