Data Warehouse Programmer AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Programmer Analyst to join our Data Warehouse Information Systems Team in Louisville, Kentucky.
The Data Warehouse team is responsible for extracting and consolidating data from various source system applications and delivering information to business users in a way that makes a difference to the business. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual with a passion for data and delivering value to the business they support.
- Analyze business requirements and develop design specifications and test plans to meet business requirements within a data warehouse environment used for analytics and reporting
- Develop reporting and analytic solutions primarily using the SAP Business Information Warehouse (BW) and Business Objects tools
- Develop expertise in the SAP Business Warehouse toolset.
- Understand requirements, business, technology, and data to efficiently load and extract data to and from BW respectively in order to serve the needs of the business
- Analyze and communicate report development issues, including problems with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues
- May serve as project manager for small projects
- Develop and maintains knowledge of IS strategy and how it supports the business
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the business area being supported
- Provide ongoing support on production applications (on-call problem resolution) as required
- SAP experience with ECC, Business Warehouse, and\or HANA
- SQL programming and concepts
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Design Studio, Roambi, Analysis for Excel, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), etc.
- Web and mobile technologies
- Advanced technology, business applications, development methodology, programming languages, databases, operating systems
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work independently and lead small projects with minimal supervision
- Self motivated and able to adapt to new technology and processes quickly
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2+ years experience in an IT development environment resulting in design, analysis, and programming skills
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.