Daily Patient MonitorLouisville, Kentucky
We are currently recruiting for a Daily Patient Monitor to join Lacuna Health. This is a work from home position that can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
This position may be full-time, part-time, or per-diem. The core hours will be from 8:00AM-8:00PM, but we will need individuals to work until 8:00PM.
- Conduct daily outbound calls to patients in quarantine/isolation to monitor symptoms and conduct additional needs assessments
- Provide daily monitoring of symptoms and follow-up calls to patients not adhering to program and provide additional education and information
- Ability to utilize and maneuver several different software systems to resolve customer inquiries
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the documentation system of follow up needs to be fulfilled in remote patient monitoring system
- Provide additional resources and education to patients
- Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information at all times
- Escalate any problems that may arise
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new software applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide calm and professional communications with customers
- Professional, articulate voice
- Understand and adhere to all HIPAA and PHI privacy laws
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 6 months of previous call center experience. 2+ years of previous call center experience and additional customer service experience preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.