Culinary Services SupervisorLouisville, Kentucky
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you as a Culinary Services Supervisor! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients’ home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives as a Culinary Services Supervisor.
As a Culinary Services Supervisor you will:
- Responsible for supervising the operations in the Nutrition & Culinary Services food service function in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations, company policies and procedures, and in coordination with the Registered Dietitian and Culinary Services Manager, to ensure that quality food service and nutrition care is provided to the patients, employees, and guests.
As a Culinary Services Manager you will have:
- High School diploma
- 3 + years of experience as an Assistant Restaurant manager preferred
- Servsafe certification or county equivalent
- Two years experience in large quantity food preparation
- Experience in hospital setting preferred
- Knowledge and experience with therapeutic diet preparation preferred
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.