Covid-19 Contact TracerLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting a Covid-19 Contact Tracer to join Lacuna Health Services. This position will be a work from home position that can be located anywhere in the continental United States.
This position may be full-time, part-time, or per-diem. Core hours will be from 8:00AM-5:00PM, but we will need individuals able to work until 8:00PM.
The Lacuna Health Contact Tracer is responsibly for accurately and efficiently completing calls to individuals who has been identified as being in close contact with patients who have tested positive to COVID-19 to advise them on self-quarantine and provide additional resources as well as direction for testing.
- Conduct outbound calls to individuals COVID-19+ patients may have been in contact with while maintaining confidentiality of patient data
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the documentation system
- Provide education, testing and self-quarantine information to individuals as well as risk to others not exposed
- Follow call scripts for all outbound calls to maintain adherence to client needs/specifications
- Ability to utilize and maneuver several different software systems to resolve customer inquiries
- Provide additional resources and education to patients
- Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information at all times
- Escalate any problems that may arise
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program
- Proficient user knowledge of Windows Office programs and the ability to learn specialized computer applications that are specific to handling job requirements
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks that need to be completed on a daily basis. Excellent organizational skills and documentation orientation.
- Ability to work independently. Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new software applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide calm and professional communications with customers
- Professional, articulate voice
- Understand and adhere to all HIPAA and PHI privacy laws
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
- Associate's Degree in a healthcare related field. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- 3+ years experience in a sales/marketing position,admissions office, or with a heavy emphasis on customer service.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.