Consulting Program ManagerLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Consulting Program Manager to join our Information Systems Team in Louisville, Kentucky. While the primary location will be our Support Center in Louisville, some flexibility will be offered to allow partial work from home.
Consults with C-level leadership on the planning, contracting and execution of very large multi-million dollar enterprise-level strategic programs. Provides strong direction to project teams in order to achieve organizational change and business process improvements at the Division level. Communicates program status to C-level executives and provides recommendations on the impact to business processes and staffing during the implementation of new core systems and processes.
- Manages very large Division or Enterprise-wide programs, which have impact on Division or Enterprise success.
- Consults with executive level management to develop strategic project proposals. Works with Project Stakeholders to define business objectives and develop project scope. Provides comprehensive project cost analysis and resource planning estimates.
- Develops and manages vendor relationships. Collaborates with executive level management and key department members to negotiate strategic contracts.
- Provides strong direction to Business and IT Project Managers. Escalates issues and interacts with executive level management on critical and vendor-related issues. Performs executive level project tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and best practices.
- Consults with Project Managers in the development and analysis of project plans that will ensure program success.
- Develops/enhances standards and methods for use by I/S project managers and resource managers.
- Develops/redesigns and monitors I/S processes and makes recommendations to management for continuous improvements. Acts as a liaison between user management and I/S management.
- Develops and maintains processes for reporting program status to C-suite business and I/S Management.
- Conveys and demonstrates expert knowledge in the use of best practices.
- Proficient in all aspects of project and system development life cycles. Capable of developing/managing/teaching all aspects of life cycles.
- Expert in current industry IS disciplines, methodologies and best practices (i.e., SDLC, SOX, HIPAA, and ITIL)
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 10
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification required
- 15+ years of combined IT and business experience resulting in project management leadership skills.
- 10+ years of program and/or project portfolio management experience.
- Full life cycle systems implementation leadership experience for large-scale systems within the area of Clinical, Financial or Business industry.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.