Consulting Financial AnalystLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Consulting Financial Analyst to join our Human Resources team in Louisville, Kentucky.
Senior Financial Analyst to perform monthly accounting functions in relation to the companies benefit plans. Responsible for validating and coding invoices related to benefits, as well as recording journal entries, and month end reconciliations for benefit accounts. Communicate with divisional leads regarding monthly journal entries related to benefits. Position will work with external auditors in the performance of annual benefit audits and federal fillings.
Essential Functions: (Those functions that the individual who holds the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation).
- Compilation and validation of large amounts of data for the use of internal reporting.
- Communicate with divisions regarding benefit entries monthly.
- Preparation and coding of monthly invoices related to benefits.
- Regular correspondence with vendors.
- Assists in the quarterly analysis of internal reserves with an external actuary.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual operating budgets.
- Assists in the analysis of the various employee benefit plans of Kindred.
- Support internal and external financial audits of Kindred’s benefit plans.
- Reconcile employee benefit balance sheet accounts.
- Financial analysis, budgeting and general ledger knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of SAP, and Excel.
- Prefer employee benefit plans experience.
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to deadlines.
- Strong logic and reasoning skills to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- Minimum of 5 years current experience in financial accounting.
Depending on candidate's abilities, we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.