Compliance Communication CoordinatorLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Compliance Communication Coordinator to join our Compliance Department in Louisville, KY.
Assists the Compliance Department by receiving, and then directing licensing status e-mail communications to the appropriate person/facility for action and follow up.
Essential Functions: (Those functions that the individual who holds the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of reasonable accommodation).
Receives email notifications that employees’ healthcare license are scheduled to expire.
Identifies employee, drafts company email notification, and sends to appropriate person/leader at the employee’s location.
Identifies the correct person who is responsible to receive the emails by understanding title, location and company/division structure.
Keeps up to date on any personnel changes regarding the person receiving emails at the location.
- Follows up on any returned emails.
- Escalates questions or received issues.
Maintains privacy and confidentiality of information within the employee records.
Assists compliance in special projects/tasks as appropriate.
Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications. SAP a plus.
Ability to accurately and quickly transfer and transmit communications via email.
- Attention to detail and ability to understand when to escalate issues for follow-up.
- High level of professionalism, courtesy and exceptional customer service skills and attitude.
- Comfortable working independently in an office environment, but understands when to elevate issues and work as a team.
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
Approximate percent of time required to travel: 0%
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 + years of work experience in an office setting using a computer is preferred.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.