Centralized Scheduling SupervisorLouisville, Kentucky
Lacuna Health has an exciting opportunity for a Centralized Scheuding Supervisor to join our team.
Scheduling Supervisor is to assist Lacuna Health leadership team in overseeing daily operations in the Centralized Scheduling Department. Scheduling Supervisors is responsiblefor leading a team of call center schedulers who are interacting with patients telephonically on a day to day basis. Daily duties include training, monitoring, mentoring and assisting associates with call handling and trouble shooting. Handling escalated calls professionally and serving as a role model for the team. Provide assistance in developing training tools and resolving process issues to improve performance for our clients. Ensure team quality and productivity goals are achieved on a daily basis.
- Oversee all aspects of daily team activities including all activities related to inbound and outbound scheduling.
- Collaborate with Lacuna Health and LifePoint Physician Organization leadership in the design, implementation, and ongoing improvement of inbound scheduling workflows across all markets.
- Interview, hire and onboard new employees and work closely with them to bring them to full capability.
- Monitor key productivity indicators such as scheduling accuracy and adherence to protocols, wait times, abandonment rates, etc. to ensure the team stays focused on serving our clients.
- Ensure team has a solid understanding of their daily goals and how to achieve those goals.
- Responsible for helping to resolve problems and complaints. Assists with escalated calls.
- Communicate solutions, successes and opportunities to the team with an eye on continual improvement.
- Perform call monitoring, coaching, and training, disciplining and reviewing team daily, weekly and monthly.
- Work to consistently have tools and aides for employees that are accessible, accurate and current to ensure that the team receives appropriate support and training.
- Foster a team mentality and approach to improvement and serving our customers well.
- Be present and available for your team, communicate positively and provide feedback and constructive criticism to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Maintain department’s policies and procedures, reviewing and updating as needed.
- An inspirational and supportive team builder first and foremost that is able to motivate the team and obtain optimal performance from the members of the team.
- Experience leading agents in a patient focused call center is required, no exceptions.
- Advanced expertise in dealing with upset, angry, or inappropriate customers.
- Proven project management skills, with focus on timely, quality results.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ year’s management experience including hiring, training, coaching and discipline required.
- 1+ years call/contact center management experience, focusing on inbound and outbound call programs.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.