Call Center Representative Lacuna HealthLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Call Center Representative to join Lacuna Health in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Makes post discharge follow up calls to predifined patients
- Works from a set of conversation guidelines to identify potential needs and escalates to a Registered Nurse to ensure patient needs are addressed appropriately
- Acts on behalf of the customer in a healthcare advocate capacity
- Handle inbound calls in a manner that falls within the service level agreement (SLA) established for the department
- Display the ability to understand the reason/needs for the patient or clinicians’ call and page or contact the appropriate physician to meet the caller’s needs
- Ability to utilize and maneuver several different software systems to resolve customer inquiries
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the documentation system
- Meet specified goals and objectives as assigned by management on a regular basis
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times
- Escalate any problems that may arise
- Adhere to the prescribed policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Employee Code of Conduct
- Maintain awareness of and actively participate in the Corporate Compliance Program
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, articulate voice
- Ability to multi-task in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Minimum six months of previous call center experience. Two years of previous call center experience and additional customer service experience preferred. Healthcare experience preferred.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.