Business Office AssistantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Part-Time Business Office Assistant to join our Central Business Office in Louisville, Kentucky. This position will be approximately 10 hours per week and the work will be performed in our Louisville Office.
This position performs customer service functions by providing mail/fax sorting and delivery, completing outbound shipments, ordering supplies, helping with copy and binding projects, and doing mass mailings.
General Position Responsibilities:
- Sorts and delivers inter-office and regular mail, including researching miscellaneous mail for proper delivery. Sorts mail for locations outside support center office.
- Completes mailing labels for overnight shipments.
- Scans and sorts priority and overnight shipments into system.
- Maintains supplies, including acknowledging receipt of supplies, both special and normal, filling order requisitions, and maintaining letterhead, envelope, and tab inventories.
- Coordinates services for fax and copy equipment, including changing toner, and recycling toner cartridges.
- Completes copy requests.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Computer savvy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-6 months related office experience and/or training.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.