Business Office AssistantLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Business Office Assistant to join our Central Business Office in Louisville, Kentucky.
Summary: Provides administrative and clerical support to the Business Office.
- Assists the Business Office Manager general office functions.
- Collects and files documents, correspondence and other printed matter.
- Creates and updates files and records using a PC or terminal.
- Performs various routine office duties such as assisting with mailings, answering telephones and taking and relaying messages.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in an office environment
Depending on candidate's qualifications we may fill this at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.