Business Analyst, Enterprise Transformation OfficeLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Transformation Office in Louisville, Kentucky. This will be a hybrid position.
Responsible for collecting, documenting, analyzing, verifying and communicating requirements for approved projects to senior, consultant staff, manager, and project team members. May serve as Project Manager for smaller scale projects. The BA resource will help with scheduling multiple meetings, documentation and requirements gathering.
- Researches, reviews and defines project scope.
- Demonstrates a high level of working knowledge with Project Management methodologies and processes (i.e. Project Life Cycle, System Development Life Cycle and Change Management process).
- Gathers, documents and updates detailed requirements that define the project scope.
- Communicates requirements with minimal direction and guidance. Acts as the liaison between the business experts and the project team members.
- Facilitates business/functional requirement review, approval, and sign-off sessions.
- Successfully justifies recommendations and results with estimated/actual costs and benefits.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations to upper management.
- Participates/consults in technical requirements and design sessions.
- Conducts and directs end-user testing responsibilities and tasks with minimal guidance from consultant staff, manager or project managers.
- Verifies the technical solution meets the business requirements.
- Developing and executing on communication plans.
- Proven knowledge and experience with computer systems, applications, development, and testing methodologies as they relate to the business areas being supported.
- Successfully leads project teams with medium to small business initiatives.
- Proven working knowledge of industry standard methodologies and best practices (i.e. Project Life Cycle and System Development Life Cycle).
- Highly skilled in incorporating successful interviewing, facilitation, and documentation techniques within a project.
- Excellent facilitation skills with bringing multiple groups together to agree on project scope and build consensus.
- High-level of knowledge, experience and success with writing and reviewing test cases.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project lead, consultant staff and manager.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or other equivalent degree or certification preferred.
- Business Analyst or Project Management Professional certification preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience required in a clinical or financial setting, preferably in the Health Care industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the following: project management, analysis, and Quality Assurance.
- Preferred knowledge in implementation and systems installation.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.