Administrative AssistantLouisville, Kentucky
Scion Health is recruiting for an Adminstrative Assistant to join our Education Department.
Responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical and secretarial functions required of an administrative office such as handling correspondence and word processing, making travel arrangements, answering telephone and e-mail inquiries, organizing meetings and files.
· Assists the Education Department with routine administrative office function support services.
· Acts as liason between hospital and healthcare Colleges through management of clinical rotation placement requests/Student Programs.
· Acts as a secondary resource in the management of professional license monitoring..
· Demonstrates the ability to perform secretarial duties, i.e., typing, dictation, correspondence, preparing reports, memos.
· Communicates appropriately and clearly to the director/manager, coworkers.
· Maintains a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments.
· Demonstrates the ability to schedule meetings between departments, directors/managers.
· Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and follow through on assigned taks.
· Demonstrates high organization skills.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, we may fill this at a different level.Qualifications
Education: · High school diploma or equivalent
Experience:· 1 year Administrative/Secretarial experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.